23/10/2008

I'm still here! and a couple of little thoughts.

A lovely friend text me and said I should blog more. Bless you and thanks for the encouragement! I'm still here! I've been crazy-busy lately - life's like that sometimes...who'm I kidding...A LOT! I'm working on two entries at the mo that I just can't seem to finish - so prayers would be appreciated -'Road rage, path rage & life rage' and 'Getting together or getting left on the shelf' one of which I'm needing a bit of help with, so please keep checking the site for new stuff. I've also started working on a book which is exciting and scary and daunting and time consuming and currently fraught with bad spelling! But, as I'm here and click-clicking on the keyboard I will just say I attended a worship central tour event with Tim Hughes & Al Gordon last night which was absolutely brilliant. During the evening there was prayers of encouragement for those using their creative gifts for God -Isn't it awesome that God can use everything for his glory - weather we're creative in the kitchen, on paper or with music or however. There were also two words that have wedged themselves in my brain from last night - Passion and Perseverance. I'll leave you to mull over what those mean to you in your walk of faith, but for me -my passion and motivation is Jesus, that's what makes me want to express myself creatively. Secondly 'perseverance' The Lord never promised me an easy life and quite often it's not all that easy but the deep rooted passion I have for Jesus and all he's done for me keeps me going and with his help I can persevere.

No comments: